Nature Gateway is a unique domain, a destination that offers breathtaking views towards the valleys of Buzau, fabulously covered with linden forest.
The Estate is located in the Carpathian Mountains, North East of Bucharest, in Buzau, 1h30 from the international Henri-Coanda airport.
- It benefits from 10 hectares of meadow with 2 lakes and an orchard and gardens (Close to the famous wine area of Dealul Mare- giving thepossibility to plant vineyards). The property also includes a forest plot of 50 ha with oak, cherry and lime trees.
- The house was designed by renowned American architect, Jim Ruscitto, and includes a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam-room.
- The main Lodge has a surface of 1,200 m 2
- Construction materials: Pine logs from Romania, stones from the French Alps, slate from Norway and Brazil, pool surface from Australia.
- Indoor heated pool of 22 m
- Jacuzzi by the pool for up to 8 people
- Sauna for up to 5-6 people
- Gym area