Sunset Lake Homes proposes in the first development phase 46 housing units: double studio, 2, 3 and 4 room apartments.
Everything is designed from the desire to offer a quiet life, close to nature, safe, and with multiple options for spending free time right next to the house.
You have a lot of facilities to spend quality time with family and loved ones: promenade area, children's play areas, swimming pool, pool bar.
You don't buy just a house; you buy a lifestyle.
Away from the fuss of the city, and a few minutes from everything that matters (subway, office buildings, schools), with green spaces that are accessible only to Sunset Lake residents, their lakeside park, fresh air and, last but not least, row, safety.
Here is a special place, where those who want more peace, fresh air and a life close to nature will find the ideal place
- Floors – three-layered flooring in living rooms, porcelain stoneware in bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and storage areas.
- The walls - brick plastered or plated with drywall, after which a layer of sandpaper will be applied and they will be finished with two layers of white washable paint. In the bathrooms the walls will be tiled / ceramic tiles.
- The ceilings will be finished with white washable paint.
- Anti-burglary metal doors at the entrance to the apartment.
- Interior doors with a tubular structure made of painted MDF.
- Heating Floor, a practical and efficient solution to obtain optimal thermal comfort in the home.
- Aluminum joinery, durable thermal profile with low weight and high resistance
- Each apartment has its own central heating with forced draft.
- The heating is through the floor and is equipped with a thermostat to adjust the temperature of the apartment.
- The pipes for hot and cold water installations are made of PPR. Pipes made of sound-absorbing material were used for the water columns.
- Electrical panel for each apartment.
- Switches and Plugs
- Connections for telephone, internet, cable tv and intercom.
- LED lighting for parking, alleys and building facades.
- Video surveillance for parking and block entrances.
- Controlled access / barriers to parking access.
- Intercom system for block entrances.
- Individual meters for water, gas and electricity consumption.
- Meters for common areas.
The foundation was improved by running a stabilized ballast. The foundations are insulated, made of reinforced concrete. Underneath the plate of dimension 0.00 there is a layer of waterproofing and a heat-insulating layer of extruded polystyrene. The superstructure consists of reinforced concrete walls and frames and metal pillars and beams protected by fire in the attic.
The floors are made of reinforced concrete.
Heat insulation of the building by cladding the exterior walls with 15 cm EPS80 expanded polystyrene and decorative plaster and exposed brick plywood.
Gray-anthracite aluminum joinery, triple-glazed windows, thermal break with argon and glass laminated inside with Low-e for sun protection combined with thermal insulation that provides interior with natural light.
The exterior walls and those between the apartments are 30 cm thick brick with vertical holes. Inside the apartments the compartments are made of 11.5 cm brick or locally made of drywall.
The roof is executed in a mixed system, a non-circulating frame-terrace. The terrace area is of the non-circulating type (accessible only for maintenance), made on a metal structure with corrugated sheet and over-concrete, with thermal insulation made of rigid mineral wool with a thickness of 20 cm and waterproofing made of PVC membrane.
The frame is on the metallic structure with a tiled, anthracite gray cover, with vertical slopes having an inclination of 75 ° and provided with snow stops.